Wellbeing escape package
Sometimes a week of lounging on your suite’s veranda or at the beach is not enough to fully relax and recharge your mind, body, and soul. Compared to your average getaway, a wellbeing holiday ensures that the benefits of your stay are longer-lasting and can help you feel rejuvenated and refreshed long after returning to the challenges of daily life. Offering expert and bespoke advice, this is the ultimate wellness package that could provide you with the motivation, knowledge, and skills that you need to lead a healthier and happier life.
Health behaviour refers to any action that impacts people’s physical, mental health, and quality of life. “Behaviour” can be defined as “anything a person does in response to internal or external events.”
Health Behavioural Change (HBC) refers to efforts put in place to change people's habits and attitudes, to prevent disease, and increase healthy and fulfilling habits leading to a healthier, more balanced, and happier life.
We at Santorini Heights are dedicated to continuously improving our offerings to our guests, a quest that has never been more important than in the current aftermath of Covid-19, which has tremendously impacted everyone’s lives and wellbeing for over a year.
Within this context, we were inspired to create a package that will include wellness sessions for the duration of your stay with a qualified psychologist with expertise in Health Behaviour Change (see link for bio).
If you are interested in improving certain aspects of your health and wellbeing and would like some support along the way, then this BiteSize Wellness Package may be for you!
What this can offer:
- Support in developing a personalized wellness plan to help you identify and reach your health and lifestyle goals (e.g., stress management, increasing physical activity, regulating smoking/alcohol consumption, reducing screen time, improving sleep hygiene, general health, relaxation, and breathing techniques, mindfulness).
- Guidance to help you identify any discrepancies between your intentions and actions.
- Assistance to resolve any ambivalence regarding your wellness goals to help get you a step closer to where you want to be.
- Encouragement and support to help you identify your unique set of strengths and values.
- Support in helping you draw upon your internal resources, skills, and qualities to realize your innate potential.
- Practical, evidence-based tools and strategies to help you overcome barriers, struggles, and emotional blocks that will inevitably present themselves on your wellness journey.
- Resources and handouts depending on your individual needs and aspirations